Sunday, November 9, 2008

The end of the line

So Tori Ran away again.

She went to my exwife who 100% has backed off the plan.

She has betrayed everything I have worked for and in the end she gets to cast me in the roll of monster. OH THAT BAD DAD DID THAT!!!!!

My daughter who has paved her way through life creating misery then getting her way did it and my ex has fallen for it.

Why did I do anything?

I should have just sat back and laughed when she called me having trouble with Tori. I should have said see what you get for always letter her have her way. Hell I should have given money to Tori so she could run away.

No I fought, I did the hardest thing I have ever done because of what she said.

No she is taking the easy path.

I am officially done as ex-husband and father.

They can go fucking jump in a bucket and what ever happens now I want no part of it.

I cannot even put into words the rage that burns inside me now.

I cannot dare see them.

Especially Karin, how can I ever forgive making me the monster so she can have the easy way.

FUCK all of them.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God I am SO sorry. I just can NOT believe how hard you worked and the toll is must have tanken on you..and now this. As a parent I am so frustrated for you. Arrrgggggh

Anonymous said...

Oops, I meant "taken" not tanken

Anonymous said...

Can't you threaten her with a custody battle, and follow that through with a visit to a lawyer? We had a lawyer (now judge) friend of the family who specialized in these Bad Mom cases.

It's not you being petty, it's you doing the right thing. If your daughter is truly a dropout and addict, then her life is in the balance.

I know that piles more drama into something saturated with it already, but someone has to try.

Having said all that, from my life experience, addicts can't be treated until they want to be. It's just that she's at an age where even when straight, everything is such a Big Deal. She doesn't yet have the tools to know if she wants treatment.

If you don't take physical custody, then you're right. She needs to go further down the spiral.

Anonymous said...

Giving up is not an answer and in your heart, you know that.

Continue to be available for your daughter now, she will not like it nor appreciate it now, but when the time comes, she will remember it.

I definitely recommend you get involved with Al-anon to get help for yourself. Pass along the literature to your ex-wife, sounds like she needs help also.

I will continue to keep your family in my prayers.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

to anonymous;
please do not judge, and do not shame others... thanks goodness for blogs that give us an avenue to vent, to share and to receive support.

To Fighting Dad;
Don't give up the love for your family, no matter what. And I hope our words of encouragement keep you going. You are in my prayers.

About Me said...

Oh, honey!

*love*