Thursday, November 6, 2008

WE MADE IT

Well last night went ok. I have to go to work today for this dang training class. We have one every year at Tri-met and its all about our career development... well that's it's name its really should be called. What you are going to have to put up with for the next year.

My parents are here so Tori will be looked after. I have told her that there is no lashing out at my parents and that my parents will call the police if she strikes them in any way. 

Ok so she can start earning things as of today. 

Putting up two rules.

1. We will not base our decision on Tori Drama: Tori will manipulate any situation by creating drama and issues leaving you no choice but to give in to her. This will not happen again.

2. No negotiation except in preparation: Tori is master of the calling you from a friends to tell you what she is going to do. She changes all agreements forcing you to come get her or create a big show.

two simple changes that she will have to life with from now on. 

Well I'm getting ready to shove off to work. Wish me well. 

If today goes well then it is a load off my shoulders.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

After having survived my own parents and becoming a parent and now i drive high school kids home every night i realize exactly how evil i was to my parents and hopefully she comes to realize it sooner than i did... if you need anyone to talk to feel free

Kane_blackrose@yahoo.com

YIS
LT Cailin MacGregor of The Iron Ring
Cruoris pro aurum, aurum pro gloria

About Me said...

*LOVE*

Anonymous said...

I pray that your parents have a quiet day w/ Tori, my gut and experience says that she is going to do everything in her power to get away with things.

Have you consulted a professional in the situation yet?

Anonymous said...

I have such respect for you and your ex-wife. This will not be easy and I send only good wishes for you and your family. I pray that Tori will see the light sooner rather than later.

Rainbow said...

I'm sitting at my desk looking at a little stuffed animal that your beautiful creative daughter made from recycled materials. I know you remember the Tori that is still on the inside somewhere... I just want you to know that I remember her too.
I'll be thinking and praying hope and healing and patience and love for you and Tori and Karin.
-Airmid

Am I Doing Okay? said...

Please update soon. I really hope it went well with your parents today.